Hey wonderfuls! I apologize for how late this post is.. I’ve been meaning to post another playlist up but I’ve been really sick. Thanks to Brit for helping to take care of me (:
.. Also sorry for the murder scene…
….. I’m quite possibly very close to convincing her to get a wordpress…. wish me luck!
I love autumn, It’s amazing. All you need is a cardigan and a trail surrounded by wood. Its the best time to get nostalgic, all of the leaves on the ground, its just so peaceful. Walking alone with your thoughts and Adele (:
Soooo!!! PLAYLIST TIME!
So, here we GO!
1. Styx – Renegade
2. David Bowie – Just For One Day
3. Outkast – Bombs Over Baghdad
4. Imogen Heap – Closing In
5. Deadmau5 – Strobe
6. CB7 – Move To You
7. Young The Giant – God Made Man
8. Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart
9. Radiohead – Talk Show Host
10. Phil Collins – Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
11. John Legend – This Time, Stay With You
12. Manchester Orchestra – Leave It Alone
13. Ellie Goulding – Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
14. Blondie – Call Me
15. 30 Seconds to Mars – A Modern Myth, The Fantasy
16. Elbow – Grounds For Divorce
17. Tupac – I Ain’t Mad At Ya
18. Lauryn Hill – Doo Wop (That Thinh)
19. Men At Work – Down Under
20. U2- Mysterious Ways
21. Ray LaMontagne – Forever My Friend
22. Deftones – Changes
23. La Roux – In For The Kill (Skrillex Remix)
24. Crystal Castles – Courtship Dating
25. The Shins – Know Your Onion!
26. Of Montreal – Wraith Pinned To The Mist
27. Tool – Sober
28. M83 – You Appearing
29. Nick Drake – From the Morning
30. Seabird – Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful
And thereeeee you have it… if you cannot tell… I have been in a really content mood (:
Take care everyone, and love EVERYONE. No matter what you find in them that displeases you, theres always something good on the other side. Love is wonderful, its peace, its the formation of opposites and similar’s dancing in sensual bliss ….. its really cute deep green dresses with a plunging neckline….