The season that makes the element love.
“To love means to open ourselves to the negative as well as the positive – to grief, sorrow, and disappointment as well as to joy, fulfillment, and an intensity of consciousness we did not know was possible before.” — Rollo May
1. A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection
3. A person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart
4. Sexual passion or desire
1. tenderness, fondness, predilection, warmth, passion, adoration. 1, 2. Love, affection, devotion all mean a deep and enduring emotional regard, usually for another person. Love may apply to various kinds of regard: the charity of the Creator, reverent adoration toward God or toward a person, the relation of parent and child, the regard of friends for each other, romantic feelings for another person, etc. Affection is a fondness for others that is enduring and tender, but calm. Devotion is an intense love and steadfast, enduring loyalty to a person; it may also imply consecration to a cause. 2. liking, inclination, regard, friendliness. 15. like. 16. adore, adulate, worship.
1. showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
2. having great affection or love; warmly attached; loving:
1.any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
3. strong sexual desire; lust.
1. profound dedication; consecration.
2. earnest attachment to a cause, person, etc.
1. great energy, strength, concentration, vehemence, etc., as of activity, thought, or feeling:
2. a high degree of emotional excitement; depth of feeling
3. the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another, or its manifestation in life and conduct.
1. quality; magnetic charm; fascination; allurement; enticement
2. a characteristic or quality that provides pleasure; attractive feature
3. a person or thing that draws, attracts, allures, or entices
4. the electric or magnetic force that acts between oppositely charged bodies, tending to draw them together.
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2.a person who is on good terms with another; a person who gives assistance and is there through hostile times
1. characterized by a close or warm personal relationship: an intimate friend
2. deeply personal, private, or secret
3. euphemistic having sexual relations (with)
4. a. having a deep or unusual knowledge (of)
b. (of knowledge) deep; extensive
5. having a friendly, warm, or informal atmosphere: an intimate nightclub
6. of or relating to the essential part or nature of something; intrinsic
1. reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
2. a person on whom or thing on which one relies
1. the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs.
2. something imparted, interchanged, or transmitted.
1. to hold in esteem or honor: I cannot respect a cheat.
2.to show regard or consideration for
3. deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges; proper acceptance or courtesy; acknowledgment
1. a love affair, esp an intense and happy but short-lived affair involving young people
2. love, esp romantic love idealized for its purity or beauty
3. a spirit of or inclination for adventure, excitement, or mystery, the colorful world, life, or conditions depicted in such tales.
4. a mysterious, exciting, sentimental, or nostalgic quality, esp one associated with a place
5. the act of lavishing personal attention on someone with acts of chivalry, courtesy and/or love
Of course there is a lot more that goes into love, into a working, lasting and beneficial relationship. Try it out, it can be very intoxicating i’m told, a quenchless thirst. Tell me how it goes! Love you all, lets make it a spring to remember!